I scoured the internet and got the same advice that I got here.  There were two options for fixing my cultists.  The first was to coat it with gloss and then put a spray of dullcoat over that.  The second was to slowly strip it off by brushing on mineral spirits.  When this first happened, I sprayed the models again with matte sealer because it fixed things on a previous occation.  It made things worse.  I was concerned that I trapped two layers of discoloration. 

Ultimately, laziness won out and I decided that I would use the glosscoat method and if that did not work, I would melt it all off with thinner and start over.  I sprayed it over with glosscoat and let it dry.  It did not remove all of the discoloration, but it did get most of it.  I decided that they were good enough to play with and sprayed it will Testors dullcoat and called it good. 

Fixed:

Original:

 

Fixed:

Original: